Vending Machine LED Lighting
No other vending machine company offers more LED Lighting options than Refreshment Solutions
- Reduce energy use up to 90%
- Reduce energy costs
- Grab customer attention
Each Deluxe LED Lighting Kit is equipped with three LED light strips, which typically last four times as long as traditional fluorescents. LED's evenly illuminate your products and eliminate shadows - even on lower shelves!
Why LED Lighting Make Sense
What is LED?
- LED stands for Light Emitting Diode
- LEDs are small light sources(chips) that illuminate by the movement of electrons through a semi-conductor material, causing the electricity to convert to light. LED chips are clustered in a lamp to provide more light.
- Industry experts estimate the cost to replace fluorescent bulbs at $60-$90 each given the cost of the bulb, the technician’s time and travel expenses.
- Fluorescent bulbs continuously lit have an average life span of 11-13 months. LED strips last from 7-10 years.
- The LED light kit pays for itself in less than the cost of 2 bulb replacements.
Energy Efficiency and The Environment
The chart below shows the cost to operate various machines using LEDs vs. Fluorescent bulbs.